Golden Ears Cheesecrafters is a local food lover’s destination stop! Sample the Artisan Cheeses made on site with their fresh Jersey milk, enjoy...
Celebrate Mother's Day 2017 in British Columbia
May 09, 2017
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we have a few ideas for how you can treat Mom to a special day in British Columbia! Wine tasting at a vineyard, exploring a local farm market, brunch at a locally owned restaurant or cafe, cheese tasting, or a little afternoon shopping. We have some very unique ways to make Mom feel special this year!
1) A tasting visit to one of the many wineries in the Fraser Valley.
2) Enjoy all the greenery and colour of a local garden centre.
3) Lunch or brunch at one of many locations that are part of the Circle Farm Tour.
4) A cheese sampling at one of the local cheese makers.
5) Shopping at a market or specialty store.
6) Or, if the weather is beautiful and you feel like being outside, a visit to a historic site is in order.
7) Give her the choice to explore wherever she likes with a Circle Farm Tour guide for one of the 5 areas.
There are so many places to visit on the five Circle Farm Tours that you can be busy all summer long. We’ve only listed the ones that are open on Mother’s Day but there are lots more for you to enjoy.
We can't wait to see what you get up to! Share your Mother's Day pics with us using the #CircleFarmTour hashtag and we'll feature you on our page!
More from the Circle Farm Tour: